33rd Nordic Congress of Psychiatry - Virtuellt 17-18th june 2021
Nordic Congress of Psychiatry 2021 – Virtual, June 17th-18th 2021
Finnish Psychiatric Association is hosting the first ever virtual NCP congress. Nordic Congress of Psychiatry is an esteemed international scientific psychiatric congress, organised every third year in a Nordic or Baltic country. Our congress slogan ‘Connecting Minds’ is now timelier than ever.
The congress will be organised on a virtual platform, allowing for safe and easy participation from all around the world. The virtual platform will offer both live and pre-recorded presentations. All presentations will be recorded and made available for registered participants for one month without additional fees. If you are unable to join the livestream, we strongly encourage you to register for the event and view the recordings at a more convenient time. The virtual platform is easy to use, offering flexible possibilities to visit poster presentations and collaboration partners or connecting with other participants.
The programme consists of the highest quality scientific presentations by some of the leading professionals in psychiatry. The topics of the plenary lectures by world-renowned speakers are the following:
- Dan Chisholm: Public mental health needs and responses in the context of COVID-19: a blueprint for the future?
- Mark Daly: Genetic architecture of psychiatric traits and disorders – shared and specific biological mechanisms
- Ian Michael Goodyer: Adolescent Mental Health: From Brain to Therapeutics
- Pim Cuijpers: The future of psychotherapy
- Riitta Hari: Brain basis of social interaction
- Merete Nordentoft: Improving treatment of people with psychotic illnesses: lessons from randomized clinical trials
Register at: https://www.ncp2021.fi/registration
Regular registration fee starting from 19th April, 2021: EUR 345
Registration fee includes the whole programme.
All content will be recorded and available for registered attendees to view for 1 month after the congress.